The Saving Account
Prizes for 2021
5 winners daily during the official working days with an
individual prize amount of JD 999 for each winner.
5 winners each month except (Jun & December) with an individual prize amount
of JD 9,999 for each winner.
2 winners in June with
an individual prize amount of JD 99,999 for each winner.
2 winners in December
with an individual prize amount of JD 99,999 for each winner.
* Prizes are subject to prizes
income tax 15%.
Daily Savings Accounts Winners for the year 2021
Savings Account additional benefits:
Open a Savings Account or feed your balance to increase your
chances of winning
1. All Savings Accounts and Mustaqbali Accounts
are qualified for the cash prizes with a minimum balance of JD 100 and above.
2. All Savings Accounts are qualified for the
draws upon customer's desire.
3. All Savings Accounts prizes are subject to
prizes income tax 15%.
4. Any winner who does not claim the prize
after six months of the announcement will lose the right to redeem the prize.
5. All draws are conducted during official
6. Minimum amount for opening a Savings Account
is JD 100.
7. Only Savings Accounts with local currency
are eligible to enter the draws.
8. If, for any reason, the winner client
desires to waive the prize and rejects to receive it, then the Bank reserves
the right to discard the prize, cancel the draw and/or take any further
suitable action/ procedure according to the Bank's sole discretion in this
9. Any winner who does not claim the prize after six months of the announcement will lose the right to redeem the prize
1. Chairman and
members of the Board of Directors, employees of the Bank, their spouses and
their children are excluded from all the prizes offered by the Bank.
2. All Savings Accounts in Jordanian Dinars
less than JD 100 balance.
3. All Savings Accounts for those who declined
participating in the draws.
4. All Savings Accounts owned by deceased
customers (according to Banks' records).
5. All Savings Accounts in non-Jordanian
6. All winners who won any grand prize will be
excluded from any other grand prizes for two years starting from the date of
their winning that prize. However, they are still eligible to enter the draw
for other prizes. (Starting from February 2017).
7. All winners who won any monthly prize will
be excluded from any grand prizes, and any monthly prizes for one year starting
from the date of their winning that prize. However, they are still eligible to
enter the draw for other prizes. (Starting from February 2017).
8. All kind of Cash Margin Accounts will be
excluded from every draw.
Mechanism of Calculating
Calculating Chances Details
Minimum account balance of JOD 100
For each extra JOD 25
Additional 100 chances are given for
customers who meet the below criteria:
At least one year of relationship with the Bank
The minimum account balance should not be less than
JD1,000 during the year.
The customer has not won any Savings Accounts prizes
during the year.
Additional chances are given based on the
new deposit and retention of balances
each deposit with a value of JD500 or more, the customer will get 10 chances
from the depositing date and up to the draw date. Moreover, the customer will
get 3 extra chances for each month after the depositing month if he/she
maintains the initial balance without any withdrawals. If the customer
withdraws any amount from the initially deposited amount he/she will not be
entitled to get the additional chances and the process of calculating the
chances starts again with the new balance.
The Maximum Number of Chances