We are keen, at the Housing Bank, allowing our clients to use their rights to submit the complaint through any of the
1. The toll free telephone number 080022205 (for fixed line ONLY) or call us on 06-5103111 during official working hours.
2. The Complaint Form Please Click Here .
3. Personally by visiting the Client's Complaints Unit/Head Office during official working hours.
4. Send your complaint by mail on (P.O. Box 7693 Amman 11118 Jordan) C/O Clients Complaints Unit.
5. Send your complaint by Fax on 06-4616202.
- The Complaint will be answered within (10) working days from the date of receipt the complaint unless the nature of complaint
needs more time. In all cases the response time to answer the complaint will not exceed (30) working days from the date of submitting
- In the event of dissatisfaction with the Bank's response on the complaint, you may resort to the Central Bank of Jordan (CBJ) or
the courts. Noting that you may contact the CBJ through any of the following means: (CBJ website
www.cbj.gov.jo or contact
CBJ on 06-630301 or send your complaint by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or personal attendance to CBJ premises or any of CBJ
branches in Irbid and Aqaba).
- The following complaints will be excluded: The complaints that are currently manifested in front of courts or the complaints that
have already attained a court ruling, Complaints concerning laborer and syndicalism issues, complaints have no complainant
name or complainant information, client's inquiries and suggestions, complaints containing abuse or defamation or threat, complaints
related to cases of anti-money laundering and financing of terrorism, the complaints that have already submitted and
responded to unless these complaints have new updates can be considered, and complaints which are submitted by none of the
above mentioned means.